This DYI mold making kit includes 1 kg silicone + mold making tutorial.
pdf and video tutorial to make a mold of pot
Liquid silicone to produce durable molds, that can be used with cement, epoxy resins, Jesmonite, Reysin and other materials.
Make your own molds with this high quality two-component platinum cure silicon rubber which hardens fast and easy to work with.
- Hardens is less than 1 hour
- Shore A hardness 22: creates flexible stretchy, durable molds
- Can be used to make small and big, thick and thin molds for pots, decor, trays, candleholders, jewellery
- Can be poured over various materials including glass, plastic, wood, metal, ceramics
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio
- Comes in convenient bottle packaging
- Manufactured in EU
- Comes with detailed instructions
This DYI mould making kit includes:
1. Two bottles: 0.5 kg white base and 0.5 kg blue catalyst
2. Pair of nitrile gloves
3. Mixing spatula
4. Test mold - example of properly cured silicone
5. Usage instructions pdf (sent via messages or e-mail)
6. Tutorial to make pot mold (sent via messages or e-mail)
- Bottle shapes can vary.
- We do not offer post-sale consultations.
- Use of the product and end results are beyond seller’s control and therefore user’s own responsibility.
- Shipping within EU only. Returns are not accepted.