Liquid silicone to produce durable molds, that can be used with cement, epoxy resins, Jesmonite, Reysin and other materials.
Make your own molds with this high quality two-component platinum cure silicon rubber which hardens fast and easy to work with.
- Hardens is less than 1 hour
- Shore A hardness 22: creates flexible stretchy, durable molds
- Can be used to make small and big, thick and thin molds for pots, decor, trays, candleholders, jewellery
- Can be poured over various materials including glass, plastic, wood, metal, ceramics
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio
- Comes in convenient bottle packaging
- Manufactured in EU
- Comes with detailed instructions
This DYI mould making kit includes:
1. Two bottles: 0.5 kg white base and 0.5 kg blue catalyst
2. Pair of nitrile gloves
3. Mixing spatula
4. Test mold - example of properly cured silicone
5. Usage instructions pdf (sent via messages or e-mail)
- Bottle shapes can vary.
- We do not offer post-sale consultations.
- Use of the product and end results are beyond seller’s control and therefore user’s own responsibility.
- Shipping within EU only. Returns are not accepted.